12-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #2
ah gon
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90 ANdy View Post
So, i will be purchasing a complete front and rear brake assembly from an 2007 335i. I hear that the front calipers and rotors just bolt on once the 325i stuff is removed. However, i hear that the rear doesnt fit without modification? Can someone claify this for me because i want the whole package, not just the 335 fronts.

So, i hear that something to do with the rear parking brakes are different? What parts do i need? Thanks for any info

I will post a DIY for the install when i do it, and list all the necessary steps to make it clear for the e90 community. I will will also be installing upgraded slotted and dimpled rotors + ceramic pads along with my 335 brake conversion

Total is cost of this conversion is only about $750 for the whole setup (rotors + 335 calipers, brackets f&r + new ceramic pads) + my labor $$$

i'm using the 335i front brake on my 325i now.but i can't use the 335i rear brake.according to my mechanic said 335i got bigger e-brake so he said can't fit on my car without replace rear e-brake drum or can be fit without e-brake.so,my rear brake still setting in my garage.maybe i'll get the rear 335i e-brake later.and tisher sell 335i rear e-brake drum system for $400 each side.but let me know if u can get them fit without to change the rear e-brake.