View Single Post
      05-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
psmitty95
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '23 M340i xDrive

Thanks everyone! Finally decided on rims which will be Alufelgen SF-71's in either silver or gunmetal. Haven't decided on color yet but i'm leaning towards silver since I feel like gunmetal might not have enough contrast.

Edit: Also forgot to add I have some splitter's coming this week so once those are on I may post an update with those and my new knob or wait until I get rims. I'm also waiting to post some night pictures but first I have to figure out how to get some good ones with a dslr... Not really good with dslr's yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulilama View Post
We are pretty much twins...I am heading down the same path as you. Havent done any GO mods yet but i have gunmetal F14s ordered and tint coming in a couple weeks. Im lovin the CF Wrap! Did you follow the DIY here for the front fins and 335 badge blackout? Looks awesome so far man!
That's cool and i actually didn't follow the DIY and didn't even know there was one. I've used plasti dip a few times before so I just went out and thought about how to do it then started spraying. For the 335 badge i taped off everything but left around 2 inches around the badge then once i had a good amount of coats i peeled off the extra. I think that's the easiest way to do badges without taking them off the car. For the fins i just taped everything off and did 4 coats then on the last one pulled off all the tape while it was still wet so the tape wouldn't peel the plastidip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
This is coming along nicely, have to see it in person sometime since I'm not far away!
Hahaha yea hopefully sometime soon you can come see it in person. Last month there was a car meet at the place I go get it washed often so if there is another one i'll probably go and maybe i'll see you there.
More Pictures: Build Thread /// 683AWHP/675AWTQ
Appreciate 0