View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #384
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Elitecare are good! Do you put coronado cherry cali scent in your car? Can't remember whether it was that or something else but your car smelt nice from the inside! Cherry like!

Anyways, minor update.. I'm close to buying a Dension Gateway 500 + AVR module to enable iPod / iPhone playback thus making my CDs completely redundant! We live in the digital world and I love my music too much to be listening to the same damn CD for a whole year! Yes Mp3 burning would be a much more cost effective solution but the Dension will also allow me to have TV playback and future proof for when I want to add a reversing camera.

I bought some angel eyes off a forum member couple months ago, decided to sell them thinking yellow's fine yellow rings will do.. and boy was I mistaken.. quickly bought another pair, H8 20w (Gen 2 or whatever the latest one is) CREE bulbs off ebay. Installed them in 5 mins and here's a pic. As said, nothing ground breaking but I'm a happy chap!

Ground breaking will come when the car is fully done by end of April! The fecking weather is doing my head in!
Attached Images