06-04-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
blender
Custom User Title
United_States
Rep
Drives: black

Great Detailer in West LA/ Santa Monica

All -

If you are looking for a good dedicated detail shop [ not a car wash, garage, or mobile "crew"] I can recommend International Detail in west LA. They are near Olympic and Barrington.

They spent a day on my black Z4M including a polish with 3M sealer and wax in their building. The results were excellent. I have never seen such great depth & color out of Sapphire black. They removed all the light scratches and holograms and even wiped down the main items in the engine bay.

I had some stone chips on my wheels and they brought in a sub-contractor to repair them at additional cost. This guy did a flawless job - precision sand, repaint and clear coat to match the rest of the wheel. I'm a stickler for details and I can't fault their work.

Cost was reasonable, in the low $200 range. Granted, the z4 is a smallish car and mine has a full bumper and hood 'vinyl bra' so ~40% of the surface area required no polishing.

Overall they did a great job. Talk to Freddie. He knows a lot about the chemistry of polishes, waxes and paint.

International Detail, 2266 Barry Avenue, Los Angeles, CA‎ - (310) 312-8989‎.
Appreciate 0