View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 08:46 AM   #20
AWe92M3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDRracing13 View Post
Looks great! Gives me some good ideas for my tiag. Get rid of those orange reflectors!
i know ive been looking for the stickers to cover up the reflectors. im currently waiting to get the M3 lip for the replica bumper from modmy3.com and after that im just looking to either get the mtech rear bumper and put the jb4. ive gotten alot of compliments that the LC818 look good on the tiag in hyper silver and hyper black. so if your thinking on getting wheels for your car id recommend those. if not ADV.1 makes pretty good wheels but alittle higher on the price. im also looking to see what exhaust will sound good on the 335 and thats about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChase View Post
I was walking to my car after the Mumford & Sons concert I went to last night downtown and I legit saw your exact car at a stoplight. I freaked out because it was the first e90 I've seen with LC818's in person (saving up to purchase some ), and it was the first Bimmer I've seen around my area (Louisville) that was modded. I saw your picture and got really excited for a second and thought you were the guy, but then I looked and you're from NYC. Oh well beautiful car man.
haha thanks alot man. hopefully you get them soon so that you can enjoy them before the winter. they truly change the look on the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otruba_843 View Post
Looks good man
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Both cars look awesome!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Embolus*335i View Post
162's match very well on the e46! good choice
thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkashanchi View Post
what are the specs on your wheels and tire sizes?
your car looks great!!!
thank you.

Linea Corse LC818
Wheels: Front:19×8.5 Rear:19x10
Tires: front:225/40/19 Rear:245/35/19 Rear Bridgestone RE11
Appreciate 0