View Single Post
      08-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #61
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKay335i View Post
Many of the huge corporations still won't use iPhones. Nobody has the security that BB does. Everybody knows it. RIM fucked themselves by walking away from what they were known for, yeah. They shoved that second dong up their asses when they released a ton of handsets + bb6, which were all not ready and complete pieces of shit.

I don't want a droid because overall I think its a completely fucked platform. Google is trying to take over the world and they want all your information. They're a bunch of data mining pricks. Their hardware has too much balls for what its used for and the battery life of a toddler.

At least I can FaceTime with bitches and show them my face and my balls at the same time on the iPhone. Sorry BB, but I'm not ready to commit to something that sketchy again. We all know how it worked out the last time you released something "revolutionary".
Appreciate 0