Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sesegal99 View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Instead of having stupid-a$$ numbers put on windshields thatshow up in every photo, a sign in sheet prob would be sufficient...but whatever, I know they do things different in Cali.
well, you have to understand that often people that did not attend the meet, but see the pics ask...who's car is that with the whatever??

Its easier to ID the vehicle and owner if the photo has been tagged. Very difficult to then go back to a sign in sheet of 70+ cars trying to figure out which car had what when looking a several dozen pics that show up on this and other forums. Particularly if its a new member that people are not familiar with and do not easily recognize the vehicle from a snapshot. So yeah, you can think this is stupid a$$ to anticipate and think ahead...but yeah, you are correct, we do thing differently here in Calif, b/c we do things often and have learned from prior mistakes.