Hotcoupe
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Don't know yet!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanQS View Post
It's odd that you didn't get any paperwork at the time, could it have been a wind-up to make you more careful in the future?
I did think this,as from my past 'pulls',I've always received a producer to go to the local station to produce all the relevant paperwork -Driving licence,insurance docs etc.

I guess in these days the Bib can do all that before stopping you.

@Chris,not what you need at this tough time,unfortunateley, and based on my own experience,when you're already down,the kicks tend to keep coming,chin up Fella

In between now and that thud on the door mat arriving (hope this doesn't happen),it will be a good idea to put together some sound mitigating circumstances as to why you were allegedly going the speed accused,and as to why hanging onto your license is of the most utmost importance.

Your current sad personal circumstances, and the reason you posted (daughter not wanting to be on her own),should be cited.

I got done on the M3 many moons ago (104mph),at court in Basingstoke,a Headteacher and I were up for similar speeds.
H/teacher was represented by a cocky brief,he got a ban/fine,on the other hand, I rocked up as 'Billy no mates',ate some humble pie and got rewarded with 5pts/fine,but no ban.

Never argue with an idiot on the internet. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Appreciate 0