Myrmidon
United_States
Rep
Drives: Entwicklung 90 - 325 Xi

Garage List
2006 325 xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eleven24
Hardly anything on? If you like music in any variety, it's there. Commercial free. There's right wing talk & left wing talk. There's Stern, Maxim, ESPN, and even Kids Programming.

I haven't gone back to the FM or AM dial since Sirius.
Me neither. I love it. There's a thread around here about favorite Sirius stations....but anyway, the percieved value of Sat Radio probably also depends upon how badly one's local stations suck. When I lived in Philly I liked WMMR, but it's probably changed since then. We have a serious case of provincial Sports radio here in Pittsburgh, except for one personality, whose schtick it is to be anti-burgh. I'm into Blues, and you can't get that for more than an hour on weekends in most places. I was a little disappointed with Raw Dog, as much of the afternoon is taken up by comedians who think they're intrinsically funny... but they actually aren't funny when out of monologue. (Like Last Comic Standing on TV, I guess), still, I've heard killer stuff. Too bad I had to explain to my daughter that she won't find Disney on her radio clock. I think I actually get enough politics from e90post.
Appreciate 0