United_States
Rep
Drives: THE GUY YOU LOVE TO HATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
I am somewhat confused, but I think your entire post literally comes down to

1) Track my car
2) Then i will find out how well my car can perform stock form
3) Then i can decide whether I need to upgrade.

Correct?

Here is my answer.

1) Probably, but just do not have a chance to do so yet.
2) See #1
3) See #2

Now, by implying the logic you have, I should not

1) Upgrade because I have no idea how the car performs
2) Parts upgrade does not really matter to me, because I dont know how well my car performs in stock form anyway, what possibly the difference I can make?

Now, I'm not talking about dropping or suspension, so I'm a little lost there on assuming if i have a good suspension? I dont know what is "good", but I have KW V1 and so far, I love it and i think it is good?

Now, about my car height. Yes, it is photoshopped. The real drop is also in the same thread, so about.. umm 1 - 2 finger higher both rear/front (1" - 1.5"?)

I'm lost here. You said I dont want to improve the cars handling? Did you arrive that conclusion because I have a lowered car, or because i never tracked my car "yet", or because I have not taken a professional tracking lesson?

So, not having done all of those should makes me "not want to improve my handling", and why bother asking "what improves" the car handling?

I think I should buy more of those equipement on how much gs I'm running when I make my turns so that I can improve..

Man, I just asked a simple question of if sway/strut bars/brace improves the handling of a car. Simple recommendation can be "yes", or "no"... Then we go off to say, I should take professional driving schools and track the hell out of my car first before i upgrade.
i know what ur saying bro, who cares if someone thinks u cant drive beyond the ability of ur car in stock form, it comes down to doing what u want to the car to enjoy it and make it more fun for YOU to drive at any skill level. you dont need to track your car to enjoy or want the things ur asking about.
Appreciate 0