09-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #86
ETS Michael
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince@ V K Motorwerks View Post
Mike, I remember talking to you and you were not willing to give me better prices on the regardless how much we purchase. Also when i asked you for some more units you told me that you would be charging me more since you had to take them out of your "stock."

Your right price is not everything. So we will also offer a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects.

Andrew, get a life. You like everyone to belive that making a downpipe or welding is the same as building a F16 figher jet. I love the fact that you have to keep coming at me to prove your shit is better...do this how about your put your time and energy into finding ways to reduce cost so that you can actually compete. Nice welds by the way.
I looked over the invoice again and it looks like you ordered 20 units, so we gave you a bulk discount. We also had to do a special order so we didn't deplete our inventory. Remember... We are a retail shop as well. You then asked if you could get (2) units, so we quoted you the same price you paid for non bulk before. I also told you, if you wanted to order qty, we could get you the same discount as before, but we need to know a couple weeks in advance.

For the record, I have no problems with Vince or VK, He is a great guy to deal with and I hope we can do business in the future. I just wanted to clear our name from looking like we did some shady business practice. I wish Vince the best on his endeavor. If he needs an intercooler in the future, we are more then happy to help!

We are very customer oriented and try to offer the best service in the industry. It's 11:30pm at night and I'm still responding to messages

Thanks,

Michael
Appreciate 0