View Single Post
      12-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #227
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

Finally over the worst of my man flu so I decided to get a start on the 'mods' as it's been a while.. nothing major at all really but I changed my boring wheel trim to match the rest of my dash! It's something that'll grow on me. Reason being the wheel itself is plasticy looking dark grey whereas the trim is gloss black so the contrast will get taking used to but I'm sure I'll learn to like it, it's the exact same as my interior trim...

Some of you may have noticed I bought the Wheel Trim, or shall we say, 'Thingymajig' off Ian (HotCoupe) ..pls see this thread .. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ht=thingymajig

Some pics included below (crappy iPhone pix plus its dark outside so excuse the lack of quality). I know it's not to everyone's taste but meh. Another update.. this one is more exciting... AUDIO!!!
It's going in next weekend to have everything installed..for anyone who's not bothered to read up as this thread is big... what's going includes:

- JL 12w7 AE-3
- Full Custom Boot Build, finished off with matching carpet and something lil extra
- JL HD 600/4
- JL HD 750/1
- JL RLC
- Jehnert XE200 8"
- Morel Hybrid Ovation 2
- JBL MS-8
- Sound Deadening

It'll be ready 2nd week of Jan for anyone wanting a listen. I'm thoroughly excited and what's more.. Liverpool just thrashed QPR so I'm a happy chap
Attached Images

Last edited by AWBimmer; 12-30-2012 at 01:10 PM..
Appreciate 0