View Single Post
      12-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #115
dtc100
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328i 6AT non-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDeFranco1 View Post
I CAN speak for the community. The community agrees with me on every sentence here. Community, please vaildate my decree. Rules are one thing, common sense and knowing when to quit is quite another. It's starting to become clear why you decline to accept friend requests. Please stop. Go outside and get some sun and fresh air. Get a hobby perhaps. Go do some needlepoint, or volunteer at your local community soup kitchen. Do something productive and good for society for awhile, you'll feel better! Your credibility wanes, along with what's left of your pride and self respect, with each inane reply you post.

By the way, I know you'll reply to this once more, not because I am clairvoyant, but to illustrate just how far gone you really are. Although I do admint I'll be shocked to shit if you finally move on to greener pastures finally. My heart goes out to you. My time is about up here- time to move on to more productive threads.
You drive an AWD and are so afraid of intalling or removing your PBX you asked a dealer to take it out so you did not have to deal with it anymore, and you are here to defend these two dudes who believe those easy mods are shit?

Just wait till they find out you are scared of a PBX mod
Appreciate 0