View Single Post
      12-07-2007, 08:58 AM   #75
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
Rep
Drives: See Sig

Art, for future references(and you do this a lot) LEAVE ME AN EFFIN VOICEMAIL when you call me. Had I known this was going to happen, I would have been out there.

Secondly, it seems theres a lot of haters out there all of a sudden. Why?

I cant watch the video because Im at work so I cant comment on it until I actually watch it. That being said, its just a video and you have to take them with a grain of salt. It could have been driver error, it could have been tires slipping, it could have been the tune. Who knows?

This whole dyno thing is getting out of hand as well. I would love to get to a dyno and get a few runs in with my now corrected tune. However, I work for a living. For those of you that dont work or go to school, that means my weeks are pretty filled up with things a bit more important than trying to appease the masses. My weekends are my only free time and its now the holiday season. People are just busy, can you all understand that? When Helix has the ability to have me come back in and dyno my car Ill be there. Its a whole lot easier said than done.

I just dont understand the mentality here sometimes.
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0