12-15-2012, 03:22 AM   #10
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amini77 View Post
So does the AA tune get rid of throttle lag like the Spring Booster? Or does the Spring Booster do it better because that's what its main purpose is. I'm definitely going to get an AA tune but if I piggyback a SB on that will it help even more or be useless? And is it just an on/off button or what? Really considering this, also where can I get one? There seems to be a lot all over the web but where did you get yours?
I asked this question once before and they told me, SB or PBX + tune = CEL(check engine light) not to mention a waste of money. The AA tune will held get rid of all lags (or I was told so) and any other add ons will be pointless when you have a tune (i.e. pbx or sb). Id get the pbx though, it has a way better resell value and it is fairly cheaper buying used. Not to mention they're easier to sell than a SB because it seems to be better. If anything though, id chose a true tune over a piggy back anyday. The numbers don't lie the AA tune is 700 bucks just for kicks of the name
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.
Appreciate 0