View Single Post
      09-18-2011, 06:51 AM   #668
zazzn
Rep
Drives: None yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 View Post
My Advise: Go ahead and buy am E90 M3. From the above statement, you're an instant gratification guy, and you simply will not have the patience to enjoy ANY N54/55 powered vehicle. If you ever plan on tracking the M3, it would be a good idea to look into putting in a larger oil cooler than stock. You see, all cars suffer from heat @ the track during the summer.
That's pretty dry considering there is a lot of fluff in the thread, and no one has condensed it down in to a FAQ or placed all the relevant info on page #1

Basically after skimming though 10 pages (non consecutively trying to find answers and going back when I see interesting info quoted). It's easy to say search and read the whole thread and waste 3-6 hours when the answer can be edited into post #1 with the details :/

I know nothing about BMW's and nothing about the E90's except what I just read her today. I'm coming form a supra background and have been in the supra world for 10 years. All of my cars including my DD's where 2jz-GTE's making over 400 WHP so excuse me if I seem a little green regarding cooling problems with the N54 in the E90's

@ UltraRacer13 - Is that the whole spread sheet? I though there was more... Saw that post.

@Sejzella - Funny because the 02 996 turbo is the other car on the list out of the 4 that i'm looking at ... 135/335 08 M3/ 01-04 996 turbo.
Appreciate 0