thegrinchboy
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi, '18 X1, '21 M2C

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsalida View Post

Need to do this more carefully, and then do it again after I put the rear bushing gizmos in. They shipped today as did the M3 rear bar. If they arrive in time that might be my weekend project.

But def hold off on 15mm rear spacers for non LCI e92 with Koni/Eibach and OEM staggered 189's. It looks great and BMS website said they'd fit fine but it may be the case that 12 or 10 mm is more what you'd want. Also I'm thinking with a lot of snow filling up the wells this would not work at all.
BTW, found this thread about spring rating. http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85206

Interestingly, per one of the posters the xDrive OEM spring ratings (page 3) are almost identical to Eibach Pro. I called Eibach and they confirmed the rating numbers posted and that their springs are linear with the rear length being 300mm (11.8"). Eibach CA is looking into the front length as those are made in Germany, so the guys in CA did not have the length info (??? - Not sure why that data is not in their system...) Either way, given Eibach are 148F/456R and xDrvie OEM are 145F/460R with rear length being 13", I may put the rear OEM springs back as an experiment. This won't happen until end of June, as my local installer is booked up until then. Will definitely update.
Appreciate 0