View Single Post
      11-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #8
SA320
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.B. View Post
Looks nice mate bet you cant wait for summer!
Thanks mate! Yep - cannot wait to get the top down! Then I can get the full sound of the exhaust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
That exhaust sounds amazing! Who makes that one?

Will my 320D sound like that? ( )
Thanks - MIJ exhausts in Birmingham did it for me. Give them a shout, sure they can work something out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic77 View Post
That is impressive sound I would look IMO to remove the mid section as well. Not sure on e92 but on e90 just after the mid box there is a pinch point. On mine removed the lot from cat/dpf there is a straight pipe to new custom back box. Sounds very nice as well not as deep as yours but with two small kids need it to be bit more quieter
Don't think i'll be removing anything for now as happy with the sound, but will defo keep it in mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprio View Post
Much better with the twin tips, a perfomance rear diffuser would compliment them nicely.
Stop tempting me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
Great write up car looks super clean and for a 4 pot boy it sounds good, I done a full CAT back upgrade to my old 330d and that sounded superb
Thanks mate - Yep, happy given that its a 4 pot! Was worried about that initially but happy with the turnout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Top work - well done. Good taste in mods. Get yourself a carbon rear diffuser, now you're drawing so much attention to the diffuser everyone will immediately look at the dodgy grey plastic because of your lovely exhaust!!!

I did the same thing! Ordered a diffuser about the day I got my exhaust fitted on the old E90 I had ..

Dave
Ah man! Really tempting me now!!!! Oh well. Will add it to the never ending list.. Glad you're making progress on the sound install! Subscribed!
Appreciate 0