Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSRe92
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface View Post
Wow, never seen such a jealous person
Jealous? JEALOUS? Ha its called a joke! But let me give you some insight you little prick, I'm 23yrs old I own 6 cars(not including my wifes) 2 motorcycles a boat and a house. When I turned 16 I had been working for 3 years and I learned to drive on a 1987 porsche 911 I bought and restored with my own resources. By 17 I had bought myself a an 05 vette. By 19 I was done paying it. By 20 I got my first e46 m3. Today by day I have a safe with 9 titles under my name (satisfaction you don't and probably won't get to have by 23) a house and a lot more respect for money then you'll ever have. And I've never to this point ever even mentioned it online..so when you go to sleep tonight remember that 26yr old 911 porsche I got when I got when I was 16 is STILL worth more then your car.

And when you wake up in the morning remember unlike you you can't count my OWNED AND PAID for vehicles with one hand..unlike you. And for the record your car won't be wrapped around a tree within a year because you're 16 driving a fast car, it'll be wrapped around a tree because you're a cocky little prick who thinks is awesome because he owns an entry level luxury vehicle daddy gave him and cant value what it don't cost him.

Enjoy the ULTIMATE driving experience.
Cool dude
Appreciate 0