Syndicategt
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan@UnitedBMW View Post
I want to add to your list (in bold)
I would say there are just enough NA tracks and too few European, where's Barhurst or Spa? Not having them was a letdown, but keeping fingers crossed for a DLC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
better than gt5/?
By far...I own both. Matter of fact, I have owned every GT and Forza2/3/4. This is by far the most complete racing game for either consol and will keep you occupied for years to come. I never though that Forza would over take GT, but it has. To me GT5 was a huge letdown, beautiful graphics and good physics, but lacking everywhere else. Now that Fanatec released the CCR steering wheel, it's lights out for GT5. Still no 335i (huge letdown) but I'm enjoying my AMG C63 tremendously! It sounds identical to the real thing and is a beast with racing tires.
2008 BMW 335i e90 - Sold - Rob Beck Turbos / PROcede V5 / Aquamist HFS-4 / AR Downpipes / AE Exhaust / ER Comp FMIC / ER CP / TiAL BOV / Custom Intake / RPI Scoops / Quaife LSD / Swift-Koni Coilovers / DSS HS / Morr VS8.2 Sig Black / Michelin PSS / P3 Boost Guage / M3 body / M3 steering wheel / Adam's Rotors / Hawk HPS / SS lines /
Appreciate 0