View Single Post
      09-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #1
WhatADream
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan 09'

RESOLVED: LED angel eyes from Burger Motorsports

Hey guys,

I am new here, and I know, I haven't earned my stripes yet. I previously was a VW/Audi owner and loved to mod.

I finally decided to make the switch to BMW 335i Sedan 09' Sexy car indeed!

anyhow, back to my point.
TO celebrate my new purchase, I bought LED angel eye upgraded lights from Burger Motorsports. I got the item and installed it. 1 mile of driving, a TPM malfunction light goes on.
I figured thats weird, the head lights cant possibly have any relation to the TPM malfunctioning. I called Terry from Burger, and he confirmed that there was no way.
OK, so the dealership I go...
2 weeks in, BMW cant figure out the problem, and opened a Puma Case. BMW was stumped and was litterally throwing parts at it (brakes, rotors, TPM sensors, wiring harnesses, etc...)
im furious because this is my new BMW and I've never had this kind of problem before in my other German cars.
I joked with my advisor and mentioned I changed the angel eyes to the LED ones. They were desperate for answers, so they replaced them with the factory ones and POOF the problem was solved! LUCKILY, my advisor was cool, and didn't charge me for the parts or hours invested since my modification was the cause of the problem.

EDIT:I email Terry at Burger Motorsports, and ask for a refund politely...
Long story short. Return policy didn't allow for refunds. Going back and fourth, Terry in the end resolved this for me. I will continue to buy from them as they are a respectable vendor and have some of the best mods for the 335i.
Whole situation was Just a return policy hiccup

Last edited by WhatADream; 10-15-2012 at 10:06 PM..
Appreciate 0