View Single Post
      12-25-2013, 05:40 AM   #134
konvict
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335D

just came across this thread wanted to know if anyone has solved this issue?

i have a 2009 bmw 335d up here in canada with 137k on it now.
owned since 95k- purchased aftermarket warranty from my dealership with it
was getting 32mpg 800-1000kms a tank then after DDE recall ive had numerous issues
MPG went to about 28 and slowly dropped to 25 with the same driving style. (im lucky to get 650kms a tank now- latest tank is 550kms....)

had rough idle come about and car went into limp mode randomnly soon after recall. finally took it in after not being able to remedy myself (MAF and intake cleaning) and had the carbon cleaning done and fuel injector 4 replaced. few days later car was doing the exact same thing- shakey at starts and will go into limp mode if i hold revs for longer than a second or two at 1800-2krpm. if i keep revs higher or a lot lower car will drive fine. but around 2k it will shake and not want to move properly.

Also needed the diesel fluid thing topped up between oil changes along with AC unit failing on the hottest day of the summer of all days..

SES light on and codes show fuel injector 2 this time needs replacing and shop thinks EGR needs cleaning or maybe MAF needs replacing. costed me $1300 to do carbon cleaning including $340 deductibles everytime something needs to be fixed.

so if anyone has a resolution to tell BMW or BMW NA?
Appreciate 0