View Single Post
      08-19-2006, 12:58 AM   #1
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

I saw Snakes on a Plane tonight

It was actually pretty good. Although the audience in my theater was WAY to raoudy (or however you spell it). They were laughing and shouting all the way through. But anyway, the absolute hands down funniest part was when the so-called gay flight attendant stepped on one of the snakes, picked it up from its tale and threw it in the microwave and set it for 5 minutes. Then he was yelling at the microwave and pointing at the snake and was like "WHO's YO DADDY NOW BITCH!!!!!!!" and then the snake imploded. OMG! I almost shit my pants that part was so funny.

Anyway, go see it. Just don't get stuck in a theater with 500 crazy teenagers that stand up, start waving their hands and start yelling when Samuel L. Jackson says his famous line "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE!" They were like "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!!!!! FUCK YEAH MAN!!!!"

Oh, and there was some nudity too. Two people went to have sex in the airplane bathroom and they took out the smoke detector so they could smoke and wouldn't you know it, the snake came down and bit out their eyeballs.
Appreciate 0