DervFan
Captain
England
Rep
Drives: BMW (E91) 325d M Sport Touring

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerbird View Post
Yeah DervFan, were you at Uni in Hull then? Won't just be Cott Road - will be City Centre, Old Town, the Marina area, Princes Ave & Beverley Road. Extra bouncers have already been deployed around the pubs & clubs in Hull for tonight - can't imagine the Hull lot being aggressive for one minute .

'C'mon ye 'ull'!! Can't believe it - well chuffed for Dean Windass and Nick Barmby the local lads. Managed to watch the match near Halifax way on, 6 of us including an avid Arsenal supporter are SO pleased. It means alot to the City in many ways. Good game and Bristol played well overall with alot of possession and goal attempts but Hull's defending was excellent. Looks like Hull now has a trio of good teams, 2 rugby and now football.
I wasn't at Uni in 'ull..... My wife comes from Cottingham. Her parents, and her brother and sister live in Cottingham and around town. We visit quite regularly, so I know Cottingham, Beverley and 'ull reasonably well