02-02-2011, 08:58 AM   #3
manj
E90s DJ
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by m42stanle View Post
Congrats on the new car! Yeah BMW Toronto was having some crazy deals on those cars for the last few months of 2010 - I think mine came out to 16 or 17% under list in the end (combination of cutthroat competition w/ Mercedes + 5k factory to dealer incentives) which was just too good to pass up.

Take it from someone in the same boat: first thing you want on that car is SNOW TIRES! (although if you tried to go out for a drive today you probably found that out already)

Would highly recommend Simply Tire (Dufferin and Finch area) - can't go wrong with either the Dunlop M3s (my choice) or Blizzaks.
Thank you sir, i wont recieve the car until Friday, so luckily i didn't bring it home yesterday their gonna fully detail int and service it and then give it to me. Any recomendations on where to look for parts in Toronto, Ive looked around the entire web and shit is real hard to find. I found that Getbmwpart website or something on those lines. But it would be greate to find some local suppliers. The dealership was selling the mtech for 2700 i was like nm lol
Appreciate 0