04-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #13
T i h o r
n00b
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
I wish that people would state their wheel widths when they say I have +xx offset on the front and +xx on the rear since offsets change depending upon the width of the wheel.

BTW, on a 19x9.5 wheel you can run either the +30 or even the +25 with a 265/30/19 IF you are willing to roll your rear fenders. I think its a good trade off since rolling them will only take you an hour or so if you take your time and you will have a better looking wheel (ie. more lip) and you won't need a ridiculously sized spacer on a new set of wheels that should fit right from the start. I'm running a 19x10 +35, which is very close to, if not slightly more aggressive, than a 19x9.5 +25 with a 265 and its dropped pretty low with no rubbing.

Also, I have 19x8.5 +40 in the front and if you like a flush look then you will need to run a spacer since it sits in the fender slightly.
Thanks Michael.

How hard is it to roll your fender. I've heard many talks of this before, but never really looked into it. To be honest though, I rather just run spacers and be safe than sorry. Would +40 in the front and +45 in the rear be a little too conservative? I'm dropped about an inch or so all around on C/O's.