View Single Post
      12-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #1
e87fan89
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i M sport

Active Autowerke Purchase! They are the best :)

Even though my jb will not allow my car to dyno, I still want to give a shout out to my boy Andrew at active for helping me this whole time and being so easy to contact and ask questions to. I bought my chargepipe and Downpipe from him and I have absolutely no complaints both products are built with extreme care and look amazing. The downpipes give my a car a whole new sound and I can feel the power difference.
Mainly aside from AA's products which we all know are amazing I really want to thank Andrew for his excellent customer service and dedication to his clients. He is easily the most pleasurable person to do business with and he does the best by you. If you ask him for advice he will give you an honest answer. When I wanted to re-dyno my car over and over, I called him to ask him a completely unrelated question to what he does at AA and he helped me. I sent him video's and he assured me my car is running good. I really am grateful for all his help and time. If anyone is contemplating a purchase with Active Autowerkes do not hesitate and make sure you ask for Andrew

Also he originally helped me with my AA tune for my 328i and provided amazing assistance than as well. All I know is every BMW I own, I will have AA products sold to me by Andrew.

Simply the best!
Appreciate 0