scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmurray14 View Post
Do you guys have any idea how much coding, testing, and more coding is required to bring these features out? Do you know how much learning and creativity is required in adding all these new features? As someone who does programming myself, I'm amazed at the amount of features they're churning out.

Sometimes I feel like you can't win - he spends his time banging out new features and there are complaints that he's not doing documentation, or meth kits, or whatever else someone wants. He spends his time on that and everyone bitches about getting new features out faster.

I think everyone should be happy that they bought a tune that "keeps on giving." Every one of these updates gives you new features that you don't have to pay for. How many tunes are out there that are one-time things, with no ongoing updates or no features? It's pretty cool we get all these goodies, for free no less, and as often as we do.

That's just my opinion...
Sending customers an update on orders they paid for weeks ago (a proactive, not a reactive email) does not take that long. Believe me, I know it's a good product. If there were any real competition I would have tried it a while ago.

I can appreciate the creative and technical sides of the house, but hire and administrative assistant or something.
Appreciate 0