11-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #218
gunnerxq
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 "325i"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauibuilt_328 View Post
i know it's been a "believe it when i see it" thing but just thought i'd share from MMW facebook page if some of you haven't seen it yet

Supercharger update:

The N52 is running great with our kit on it, but I am still having some minor issues with a CEL, which is a voltage based issue, not a hardware problem. We have a new controller coming in for it that will allow the signal to be fine tuned and then we will be able to let you guys have it, Error free and ready to rock. In all actuality, it should be ready for orders by Xmas time this year, with Promo materials being ready in a couple weeks. Stay tuned for this to drop just in time for the 2013 season!
Oh please I hope this works. AA also said that they have some stuff for us at the end of the year so maybe it's also a supercharger?
Koni special active red, eibach pro-kit springs, Remus exhaust, stage 3 intake manifold,Stage 2 AA tune, BMW Short shift kit. Silicon intake pipe. M3 control arms front, M3 rear. ECS trailing arm with whiteline bushings. Purple powerflex subframe bushings. Yellow power flex upper shock mounts. Single mass flywheel OE weight.
Appreciate 0