achu
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apl320d View Post
Good work so far. Love the colour!
New wheels and a drop will make this one of the best around.
comments like these are so encouraging lol thank you, that's what i'm aiming for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
+1
Took me ages too dude. Bbs are tried and tested but done!! That's why I didn't personally go for them though they just look amazing! Those you have chosen are the ones I was thinking... They look the tits!!!!
yeahhh i know! but they look so damn good... i think only vossen and bbs are the aftermarket alloys i'd get... nothing else just seems clean enough... i think i'm just gonna wait it out until i find some proper BBSs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
The front looks awesome! ...not keen on the blue tho...it would look more aggressive with a darker colour!..

Any mods engine wise?
lol well actually i think i know what blue you're talking about but this colour changes in the light, in bright sunlight it looks much brighter and the camera made it look even brighter... but normally it's much darker... i guess you have to see it in person lol...

and nah none at all... but i'm planning for JB4, a wider downpipe, DCIs and a good BOV... this won't happen for a few years though cos i'm only 22 and insurance won't have any of it lol... coming from a 316i saloon, this is a decent upgrade in performance so i'm good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBE92LCI View Post
As above, front looks mega!
thanks g!

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS

Last edited by achu; 12-05-2013 at 02:37 PM..
Appreciate 0