View Single Post
      06-12-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
rismo
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 335

I met an Audi RS6 (V10) today.... and I liked it

Very cheesie, but fun to share.... met an Audi RS6 V10 '10 today on the highway. Friendly driver and we drove a bit together... at a certain time we went from a 100km/h role flat out... and I sticked completly to his tail... pushing him... up to 200km/h...
A little further we had the pleasant luxury to stop both in front of a traffic light.... We had a good start, the RS took a bit in the first 100meters (Quatro I assume)... after that I was pulling on him and went over him... upto 220km/h.... then we took it back easy...

His face went from very friendly to nail biting hahaha.

And the best is, I was out of Meth... so without showing off... the car would have been able to beat this V10 RS6.... very very nice...

I love my RB-Procede driven BWM.... Always good to have a reference.....

And no I'm not about the fast and the furious... but some chances you have to take for the community ;-)
BMW 335 E92 09 - Full options - DKG - MHD by Buraq - RB Next Gen - RB Inlets/Outlet - Forge Diverter Valves - AR Catless DP - Afe Intake - Helix IC - FuelIT Stage 2 LPFP - Ar Oil Cooler - PPK Water Cooler - M3 Suspension - JRZ RS1 Shocks - Eibach Pro Springs - Drexler LSD - BMW IS Exhaust - Carbon Endurance Brake Pads - Stainless Steel Brake Lines - M101 Wheels - Michelin PS2 - M-Tech Body - M-Strutbar
BMW M550i G30 2019 - BM3

Last edited by rismo; 06-12-2012 at 10:14 AM..
Appreciate 0