View Single Post
      01-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #6
Th3xf4ctor
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mazda6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wchilds310 View Post
Gotta agree with you. I'm 22 with a new 335i in California and Geico was by far the cheapest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N0OS3 View Post
USAA use to provide me with the cheapest insurance. (flawless driving record + online driver safety course + good insurance rate = me paying $98/mos for full coverage $500 deductible)
When i bought my house, my new insurance company provided me with a multiple policy discount, including my mortgage/home insurance, bringing my monthly bill to $92/mos and same coverage and deductible. This local insurance company though is TradeWinds, not sure if there is a branch or anything similar in your area though. :/
Good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbon View Post
I have my insurance through Allstate.
I chose the 'Platinum' plan with full coverage and higher limits.

Costs me $89 and change a month. Cheapest I could find and the policy has all 'extras' like accident forgiveness, cash-back every 6 months and $100 off my deductible every 6 months.

I get about $30 bucks back every 6 months... it's not much but hey if the insurance company is going to send me money i'll take it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gds52 View Post
It depends on different factors like property coverage, medical insurance and other options.
The best deal I get is when I personally visit an Insurance dealer.
They can do a lot of things for you which you will never get on phone or online.
I go to different agents and show each other's deal.
I found the cheapest through Geico being 21 and just about to turn 22 and I end up paying right now $615 every 6 months with kinda average limits and a $1000 deductible. My main goal here is to see if there are other companies that I haven't looked into, that I should..
2011 335i Sedan M Sport/Le Mans Blue Metallic/Glacier Aluminum Trim/Heated Seats/Premium Package/Black Leather/Ipod Adapter/Paddles/FormulaOne Tint/Matte Black Grilles/AA Signature Exhaust/AA Chargepipe/ Cobb Stage 1 Aggressive [SOLD]

2007 328i Coupe Sport/Matte Black Kidney's/3M Tint----Lemon'ed
[SOLD]
Appreciate 0