Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by enrita View Post
can you please stop asking for an update twice per page?

V400 are nice, be patient, soon they are releasing it , its not gonna make it faster asking the same over and over again....
Oh nice... you're already testing v400?

And this hasn't been brought up in a little while, but today I tried the linear map for Stg2+FMIC and, despite what seems to be the general consensus, I actually like it a LOT LOT LOT better than the stock throttle map... the stock throttle map felt like an on/off switch with the power and I would lose traction every time in 1st, 2nd, and in 3rd I'd either lose traction or the clutch would slip completely.

Might be the way I drive, though... I am coming from Dinan Stage 2, which I now believe is a more linear throttle map as well... so could be that I'm just used to that...

My main point, though, is that everyone should try both stock throttle and linear throttle maps despite what is most popular based on these threads... =P 2cents

edit: OH... and if you look in my sig, the guys over at VAC Motorsports in Philly are doing a REDICULOUS group buy for the Quaife LSD, which I've found (the hard way) is absolutely necessary in these cars... check out the link below... it's seriously a once-in-a-lifetime price... and I can attest for the work VAC does... this is their specialty... they're building mine right now... =P

COBB ProTuned | AMS | CP-e | BMS | Quaife
Appreciate 0