07-06-2011, 07:31 PM   #1
webwysard
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Another what its worth

Evening All,

Thinking about selling my LCI E91 335i Manual, so before I go ahead and either advertise it on Autotrader or other places, I need to know how much is it worth.

I bought this car back in March this year from Sytner Newport and it has full BMW service history and Afaik nothing is needed in next 10k miles with regards to service.

Its a 2008 (58) car with around 41500k miles on the clock and I am the second owner. The manufacturer warranty runs out in September this year and AUC warranty in March 2012. The Mot was done when I bought the car and I still wonder why as the car was around 2.5year old. So its valid till March 2012, the road tax is valid till September 2011.

Condition wise, its in very good shape all round apart from few stone chips and swirl marks which I think is a speciality of the Lemans blue colour.

Spec wise the car has most of the optional extras if not all.

Media package BMW professional (Satnav,bluetooth,BMW assist,voice control).
Loud speaker system (Business).
DAB digital radio
Oyster/Black dakota leather.
Fine brushed aluminium interior trim.
Sun protection glass.
Sunblinds - rear side windows.
Electric front seats with driver memory.
Visibility package(adaptive xenon, high beam assist).
Ext. mirror- folding, auto dimming.
PDC, front and rear.
Usb audio interface.
Extended storage.

I'll add the pictures later on as I never took any.

Over all the car is in excellent condtion inside out. Mechanically the car hasn't given me any trouble for last 4months and in 3k miles. Its booked in at the $tealers as per recall and when I spoke to them last week they confirmed that no work with regards to HPFP or injectors been done on this car in the past and I don't know if its a good thing or bad.

Even though I planned few Mods for this car like remapping and performance exhaust but in the end I didn't go for them because of the ridiculously high insurance. The only mod I have had on this car are the wheels which are 19" oem style 199(black) with bridgestones runflats with around 7mm of tread all round as I bought them brand new last month.

Please advice me where else can I advertise this car for a quick sale. I have heard that few stealers buy the cars as well so if you know any then please let me know.

PS I have attached the pdf file of the advert when I was looking to purchase this car.

Thanks

Here's the thread when I was looking to buy this car.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=491869
Attached Images
File Type: pdf pdf_pos1.pdf (303.0 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by webwysard; 07-06-2011 at 07:53 PM..
Appreciate 0