View Single Post
      05-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
Rotorocious
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsrunem8 View Post
This will take 5 minutes of your guys’ time. Anyway, so I have been on this chick for the past 3 years. She always avoided a relationship but I kept persisting to get somewhere with her, but it never happened. We always went out on dates, kissed, did things as a couple, but I never did close the deal. She always said “she was not ready for a relationship.” I have no idea why I still liked her. Maybe because this is the first girl I chased and actually tried hard with. Long story short, I hadn’t talked to her in weeks. So I called her the other day and she answered and said “Text me, Bye!” and hung up the phone. So a day later, I sent her a text saying “Don’t you ever talk to me again like I’m a fuc*ing nobody.” And her reply was “SIKE! You’re nothing but a joke.”

I’m 22, and successful for my age. I’m thankfully blessed with handsome genes, and have no problem getting women. I guess there was something just about this particular one.

Question is, how should I approach this. I’m thinking about never talking to the broad again. But I need some input on what y’all would do? And I have not replied to her yet.
My question is what is up with all the shit characters in your post.
Appreciate 0