View Single Post
      08-13-2007, 11:15 AM   #20
derryck
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335 Coupe

I retro-fitted the Bluetooth module to my E46 M3 and I pretty much order all of my parts online from Tischer...they're the cheapest I've found. Tom Bush BMW installed the module and it was faulty so they had to order a new one...told me it was on long back order. I called Tischer and they said no it's not...gave me the correct part number and told me which warehouse had over 200 of them in stock and it had been that way for months. Those guys at Tom Bush need to get their head out of their ass. Oddly enough my mom has a VW EOS and always gets excellent service at Tom Bush. I guess we get penalized for buying a higher end car. I would think that those guys would want to sell more stuff but apparently they're not interested. As for calling the SA on their cell...I have no desire to chase someone down to get them to do their job. I would have fired Pete if I were Mr. Noel the Service Manager but I would have also fired Mr. Noel when he in essence called me (the customer) a liar about 2 years ago.
Appreciate 0