08-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #7
techy1
Captain
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniewalker View Post
If you are going to lower the car anyways, do it once and do it right !

I would wait and get the coils. Last year i was on the same boat. I bought the eibach pro kit. The ride comfort wasn't as bad, but not good enough. I bought it for 300+, plus 300 install. Then bought the kw v1 for 1400 plus 300 install. Sold the springs for 150.
I spent 450 extra. which i think wasn't necessary if i were patience enough.

And by the way, if you are getting HID fogs. Make sure you buy Canbus Ballast. those are plug and pay and error free.
install i'm not worried about.... majority of my family are mechanics except me... don't have a clue what happened there.... but basically i'd just pay for the part as a temp and next year do it properly... or just get the koni FSD's. with that being said do you think it might be more worth it now to install them as a temp?

as for the fog's theres a guy giving me everything LED AE's canbus HID fogs and install all for $310 Flat. If everything is good I'll post pics and send his info to you guys... $310 is pretty good deal for all of that with install for me not to sure about the brand though never heard of it he said it comes from Germany called germantech. anyone heard of it?
Appreciate 0