View Single Post
      12-21-2010, 05:28 PM   #32
Das.Euro
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328XI- Montego Blue

Ok this is where all of your inexperience kicks in once again LOL.. Clearly shows you have never owned a turbo before, you do realize a turbo does have blades in it which are called turbines and they would be " in the way " as you claim. Problem here is the electric sh*t dont work, its not producing BOOST in anyway as if a turbo would or a supercharger.

Ok once again your n00bness kicks in, you do realize the 335 is twin turbo and the m3 motor is WAY different then a 328 motor right? So the gains will be EXTREMELY less on our cars.

Show me a dyno that can claim 10whp from your mods DTC.. I never said dont do your mods , drop in filter and carbon delete seem like a good way to get better flow for sure , never said it wasnt, i just am clearly being REAL and you will only gain minimal gains from it, not the way you swear you do n00b.

Yes , a tune is the most logical MOD to do if your looking for real power, and a real tune not just adjust throttle response. Fully modified map , which most tuners will do is make the car run a bit leaner and adjust timing etc for some gains . Do you know what a standalone is? Prob not, how do you think tuners make more power from the same mods? Its called tuning.

ANd again ... where are your dynos?
Appreciate 0