Be Awesome 335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: LeMans 335i M-Sport Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTMTREE View Post
Have you ever get that WTF feeling when you turn your head to loud exhaust revs belongs to a 110HP Honda Civic? That is exactly how the guy in the Ferrari felt. In any of my cars, I'd roll down my window and let them know what I have under the hood and insinuate that I do not wish to waste gas on them.

This defines the meaning of a car enthusiast. To each of their own. I have built the paramount of what a person can possibly put in an E93 with ESS Supercharger, Brembo BBK F&R, V3 Coilovers, Intake, and was running with Akrapovic full system for a while. I ended up bringing the E93 back to NA. With all the technology put into the M3 it is such a waste to chopped it up like I did. I can out corner and out run any supercharged M3 in my N/A E93 any day on the track. Being a BMW enthusiast I know it was the right thing to do.

It is easier to over compensate for a small penis when it comes to the boys and their car. It is brainless to burn out and trip second on a straight a way with all those mods thinking that you will be a little extra cool because you just "Smoked" a Ferrari. At the end of the day the Ferrari will get a man more pussies than a M3.

My AMS Alpha 9 GTR can smoke my M3 and my F430 Scuderia any time any day. In the end the F430 is still my favorite in terms of style, engineering, tradition, and the spirit of Ferrari. GTR, a true Japanese muscle. M3, a german engineering marvel. All three of my babies are head turners at the Cars and Coffee Irvine.

I can live my life as a professional with my E93 daily driver, a boy racer dream come true in my GTR, and a connossieur in my F430 Scuderia when my wife and I go to a nice restaurant in LA on the weekend. My wife drives all three of my babies. She's so hot in the Scuderia I've seen guys drooling when I was following her home in the M3. Chicks drooling over me when I am in the Scuderia vice versa. Well guys drools over the wifey period while racer boys drools over me when I am in the M3 and the GTR.

In the end, I can really give a two shit if someone in a M3 "Smoked" me in my F430. People in my neighborhood knows that I will just come back with my GTR and repay the favor. Also the unfamiliar concept of respect for another car enthusiast has alot to do with the small penis syndrom demonstrated on this board. Don't race on the streets, take it to the track!
I smell BS written all over this guys post!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iJWC View Post

Lets see some pics of your babies (please include the wife )
Doubt we will see actual pix of his hott wife and automotive collection!! Give him a few days to source some from the internet!!!