Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XLR8MF View Post
Time Line Response For Completion Of This Intake.
Answering this question is paramount and I am surprised you did not mention it when that is what all the members want to know. It will save you tons of
e-mail so sending individual e-mails makes no sense when the questions for the most part are WHEN!
+1 I was just about to touch on this...

Bav, I have already filed a dispute with paypal and have been issued a credit from my CC company. I believe they will try to contact you as part of their refund investigation. My reasons for explaining this are because, Im a pretty laid back guy and I have plenty of patience. However, when everyone that attempts to get a time line out of your guys, it goes unheard / un answered. That's the issue... I really do want the intake you guys advertised. I'm willing to end the dispute I've opened and call off the CC hounds if you can give us an honest update and completion date. This has been going long enough and there is no way you dont have a completion date set. Unless of course production hasnt started and you truly dont know. I think now is the time to come clean and let us know (us = people that have paid deposits) what the real timeline is. We will not accept and unknown delivery dates... Come on man, no more BS. Nobody will disagree with you guys going on vacation but that excuse is only good for a 2 week period out of the 4 or 5 months that we've wanted a completion date. I want this intake and am willing to stick with it. I just want a completion date...