View Single Post
      06-20-2007, 08:44 AM   #44
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

I followed the advice on the forum. Sunday morning, went for a swim, the went back to the room and checked out of the hotel. Grabbed some sandwiches and cold iced tea, and spent the day on the beach. At about 6, 7, went to the indoor pool and jacuzzi for a while. Finally decided we were hungry. Took a real good shower in the locker rooms, put on a fresh set of clothes. Grabbed a bite to eat. I think we got on the road about 9. Minus a small slowdown for a fender bender, I averaged ~85 mph the whole trip home.

It worked real well, it was like having a whole other day of vacation. And we didn't have to sit in traffic on the way home, so I stayed refreshed and relaxed (until Monday when I got to work )..

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0