04-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #268
gizmo335i
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 SBM E92 335i 6MT

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.42]
Well, I live about 200 miles North of K-town. But I am down there quite often. I will be there this weekend playing in a softball tourney (on kapaun actually). It's funny cause I was on the phone with Pentagon BMW (which is right outside the Ramstein gate) yesterday and that lady convinced me to come in and look at new 335's. I will just go look because I am VERY happy with my 08 and even a newer one could have the same problem anyway. Plus it would have to have EVERY option possible for me to even consider trading in right now. It is awesome to drive this car on the autobahn. I live in a pretty remote area. The A46 is about ten minutes from my house. It starts right here and if I want to just ride down there and get on it for a few minutes or whatever...it's always traffic free.

There's no way you have the 943 unless you bought it used and maybe someone else had it replaced recently.

I'm happy with this car even with this problem. I've had a couple other things too...but I don't start disliking a car just because of a few problems. I can deal with having to take it in as long as I love the car otherwise. Now, if it were to start dying on me..that would probably piss me off....