flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
United_States
Rep
Drives: like it's rented

Garage List
Hey, Fly Boi!

Dude, excellent choice!

You are going to love those wheels and Michelin shoes on your ride. It's the best set of tires I have ever had on my buggy.

Due to our mild winters lately, I still have a set of Conti DWS on a second set that I used this past winter as my winter setup on 18-inch Style 269 reps with OEM specs (225/255), and that gave me the idea to get the Michelins at the same spec to avoid rubbing because my previous Hankooks at 235/265 occasionally rubbed in the back on large dips and sweepers:

Post pics and if you really want it more aggressive, 5mm spacers in front and 8mm spacers in back would be more than sufficient to give you that stance! Personally, I would be happy just the way it is, but you always have that flexibility with those offsets!

We should get together at a meet or event so you could show off your shoes and take a look at mine. Gunmetal is sooooo good when you are feeling lazy and don't want to wash the rims.... hahaha.

Cheers!

Hoser out

Quote:
Originally Posted by AviatorBimmer View Post
Hi Flip,

Yea, I've been talking to Michael at **********s and he also said ET22 was too aggressive for my car and did suggest ET33 in the rear.

Unfortunately, they didn't have the front VMR VB3 CSL in stock but I will probably go with the Velocity Motoring V710 Wheels in Gunmetal instead!!!

Using these specs:

WHEELS (Velocity Motoring V710 Gunmetal):

FRONT - 18 x 8.5 ET35
REAR - 18 x 9.5 ET33

TIRES (Michelin PSS - Already purchased):

FRONT - 225/40ZR18
REAR - 255/35ZR18

I attached a pic of the wheels...

BMWCCA Member # 414198 |E90|SGM|6MT|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Blacklines|219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix FMIC|M3 Suspension|Megan Racing|GC Camber Plates/Coilovers|Eibach 440/800#|AR Catted DP|Cobb AP|StopTech Drilled/Slotted|SS Brake Lines|DWS
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
Appreciate 0