3aficionado
Captain
Italy
Rep
Drives: 02 M3/RRover Super

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiOrlando
Hello everyone.....please help...I am the first on the list in central Florida for the new coupe. I completely forgot 11 months ago when I traded my '02 330ci for my current '05 330ci that I asked to be put on the list for the new coupe. I chose all the specs last week but have a problem....I read everywhere that people are ordering their car with the Type 230 19" wheels...my dealer tells me that there is no place in the computer build system for that wheel. Has anyone actually ordered their car with confirmation of the Type 230 wheel....I ordered Jet Black 335i Coupe, Coral Red Leather, Aluminum Trim, Sport Pckg, Auto w/ paddles, Navigation...they even showed me and its true...I saw no place for those wheels....post or e-mail me at geminiorl@yahoo.com. P.S. anyone interested in Mint '05 330ci-Jet Black, Natural Brown Leather Interior, 6 Speed manual, Xenon, ipod connection, Upgraded BMW 3 piece wheel pckg, rear spoiler, 15K Purchase or Lease Assumption w/ Decent Credit at $513/Month
The official US ordering guides (linked from the first post) makes no mention of 230's available in the US. I have not read anyone who was able to order 230's in the US. I believe the 230 wheels will initially only be available for other countries. It is common practice for BMW to have limited options for the US market compared to other markets. This is also the case with the Jade Grey interior color not being available to US e92 buyers at this time. Things may change in the future but the US ordering guides and all US press releases make no mention of Jade Grey or 230 wheels. Someone please correct me if I am wrong as I would like to have 230 wheels and possibly jade grey interior.
Appreciate 0