scottp999
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 4runner SR5

Garage List
2007 BMW 335  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
I would except for the fact that I do not have a V4/V5.

It should be extremely simple for Vishnu to perform this type of scenario since i believe their old kit was a PPS and their new one obviously is a PWM. For some reason they haven't shown any back to back improvement logs. Take a step back from the Vishnu teet and ask yourself why..
One thing to remember is that this is not a tune vendor, or car manufacturer specific issue. Arguments for or against the two types of systems rage on in many types of car forums. It's almost like a religious argument.

I don't have both systems yet, but I voted with my wallet opening, and you can vote by keeping yours closed.

If I go log the old system, and then the new (which i don't have yet), guess what will happen? If there are benefits shown a certain population of people will dispute all or some of the variables. If there are no benefits shown a certain population of people will dispute all or some of the variables.

If someone wants to do the experiment, present the findings, just be prepared for a long thread where everyone rips apart your data. Not worth the time IMHO, just go enjoy the car no matter how you decide to spray your methanol.
Appreciate 0