View Single Post
      04-15-2010, 09:19 AM   #81
Jonny550
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2012 550i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nood1es View Post
Well after 4 weeks of payment. With the most bs/run arounds I've ever had. My dps came. I don't even know if it's dps, I haven't opened the box. So give me a few, i'll get back to ya on that one.

But through out the whole ordeal him telling me he had shipped the downpipes 3 times and if I asked for tracking he'd tell me to wait and that he'd call shipping for it. Then when I did ask him again, he'd tell me reasons about how he couldn't receive tracking or how they weren't even shipped out at all. After that, when I had about enough of his run arounds with me I just wanted a refunded. He told me they would be shipped the next day or I'd recieve a refund. Well...they weren't shipped out the next day and neither did I recieve a refund. And that was all at the 2 weeks marker, and up til 2 weeks after payment I never pestered him or even sent him a pm. I thought he would ship everything and take care of everything in a timely manner on his own. After that my pms and my comments in his threads came unanswered.

so what are you crying about ?

you got your downpipes right ?

your just an impatient little kid that couldnt just wait. So otherwise you weren't scammed you were just impatient , I dont understand why you have to make a full page add on how they long it took for them to come in
Their at your door step so stop crying.

Appreciate 0