First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: 435i GC

Garage List
2009 BMW 320d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by QLD View Post
Ok br0.. so after a few weeks now with your baby remapped - is it still as good as you originally thought?

What about smoothness, auto changes etc etc... still got that factory smoothness, but with a much better power responsiveness - or any concerns/regrets??

Cheers..
Hi mate

Ya, i have never regret getting this tune because i really enjoy overtake with ease which i still could do with stock but alot more responsive/aggressive.

I meet few boys at the Max Brenner meeting the other day(AWESOME FUN), you can ask Rivenscyr and SBC on how they felt about the tune. At first it felt kinda of slow because cold engine and Riven weight 110kg
but on the way back it felt much faster. I also ask Riven the same question and this is what he said on fb.

"I think it pulls very smoothly, accelerates almost without noticing.
I believe its alot smoother than stock when accelerating hard."

If i can get SBC to give me some feed back, that would be nice too.

Regarding to smoothness, if i am on D its perfectly fine.
But the only concern is sometimes on DS, i do get little bit of jerk when flooring it hard. Also slight wheel spin at start but as i am still on 16tyre so most likely effect the grip. I need a 17 to unlock the full potential of the tune.

Still havn't got time to dyno yet but assuming if the figure is correct it will be +44hp/+100nm from stock 177hp/350nm.

Cheers
Appreciate 0