View Single Post
      01-18-2011, 10:56 PM   #327
prelude2perfect
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5 and 2015 535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
If you would have checked the time stamp on the comment you quoted, you would have realized what you quoted was dripping with sarcasm. Eli obviously didn't fix his INT problem and Coughlin should be fired... not named CotY. Either way, I hate Pats dick suckers and you are tickling their shit with your tonsils.

Do you even watch football? The Seahawks won 2 games on the road all season. The Seahawks are a fucking joke. Marshawn Lynch is the man. I could name 5 teams in the NFL that would beat the Seahawks 9 times out of 10 that didn't make the playoffs. I feel EXACTLY the same way now, maybe even more inclined to say its bullshit. NO had to play in fucking Seattle when they had 4 less wins... If you are gonna try and convince me that the Seahawks would have won in NO, you are wasting your time. Home field advantage is one of the most important advantages you can have going into the playoffs in any sport. And they gave it to a 7-9 team.
So fucking what, THEY WON THEIR DIVISION and that's how the league was setup. No one ever had a problem before this so what's the problem now? You got a better way to do it? Something more fair? If the Saints were such a better team then they should have won, let alone blow them out even on the road. Homefield is big, but not that damn big. If you're gonna blame the Saints loss on homefield advantage then you obviously don't watch football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
so where you this smug after the pats lost to the giants in the superbowl? And complained how the pats were robbed?

or did you at least give credit to the giants for beating them?

Ill never forget all the pats fans talking lots of smack, only to disappear after they had the most epic loss in NFL history. It seems to be sprouting up again this year, with good reason as the pats are a solid team, but i have not seen many who stick around after a big loss. So i was curious
Smug? Lighten up man, I was trash talking just like everyone else in here. That's what talking to other fans is all about.

And to answer your question, I took the loss and gave credit to the Giants. They were the better team that day and had a little luck on their side as well. That's something I can relate to in the Pats other Superbowl victories. It was definately the hardest loss I've ever seen in sports though. I almost cried myself to sleep that night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Damn, the Falcons choked. A Packers/Bears NFC playoff would be epic.
I wouldn't say the Falcons choked. You gotta give the Packers credit on that win, they looked amazing. If they keep playing like that there's no team left that can beat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco savage View Post
Figured I would reflect on a post that made me laugh...

Still feel the same way now?

That have must have sucked to watch, so close on two on side kicks

Ya well brady isn't winning a ring this year, more time to reflect on the sexuality?

Big game, no patriots...jets, steelers, bears packers are those choices

Once again, fail pats!

...wonder if he will even return post in here...
I love how people will resort to calling Tom gay, it only proves that nothing can be said to knock how great of a player he is. People get frustrated with that and just throw out childish name calling.

The Jets were the better team that day. Any given Sunday, it's what makes this game so great. You win some and you lose some. But as long as we still have the greatest QB and Coach in the NFL we'll be back again for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post
OOOOO...that hurts!

Aw Shucks! Another one and done for Tom Terrific! That's 2 in a row isn't it? Combine that with the biggest choke job in NFL history(You know, the one where the undefeated Patriots got beat by a wild card team in the Super Bowl) and I think we have ourselves the reigning champ of choking!

I bet that sucked to watch.
It was tough to watch for sure. How was last years superbowl loss the the Saints for ya? You guys were the better team and lost as well. Sucks doesn't it? Now go kiss Brady's three superbowl rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight135 View Post
Rex Ryan out-coached Bill Belichick,seemed like he was trying to get cute early in the game instead of going with what was proven to work for his team. (stupid fake punt attempt)
I agree but that fake punt call was called by Chung, not Bellichick.
Appreciate 0