Modder Raider
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2007 e90 335i  [8.00]
Vorsteiner

I'm writing this to warn everyone.
I got in an accident on Oct 1st and thought that I would replace my hood with a CF hood.
I've been driving around with a screwed up hood since.

I ordered it through my body shop on Oct 7th.
They told me that it would be 4 weeks.
4 weeks later they said 4-6 weeks.
6 weeks later they said 6-10 weeks.
Before Christmas, they said before the New year.
Wednesday, they said in a week and a half.

This is absolutely ridiculous.
They say that they do all work in their warehouse but then they can't even produce a product.
They don't let anyone see their warehouse where they "make" anything.

How is it that they make everything here but have no inventory?
There are just so many questions and so many issues.
They said on the 6th week that they started production on my hood and that they will tell the product line to speed up. What a joke!

People talk about Vorsteiner like they are the best thing in the world when in fact, nobody knows that much about them.
I should have figured it out at bimmerfest when I asked them how much the hoods weigh and they couldn't understand why I was asking the question.
"Yes", I said, "I'd like the hood mainly for lightweight reasons."

My body shop told them that I was really pissed and that this is getting overly ridiculous. They said, "Well, tell him that we'll give him a free CF license plate frame". That pissed me off so bad.
I told my body shop to tell them that they can shove that frame up their ***.

I have never been as pissed off at a company as much as I am with Vorsteiner. I feel really bad for all of the vendors that have to deal with all this because the middle man really gets screwed.

EDIT

I had a meeting with Vorsteiner the other day and feel a little better about this ordeal.
I posted on post 88.
I also edited the title of the thread because after the explanation, I honestly can't say that I will never go back with their products again.

Best 60-130-------------9.15 Seconds------------------WWW.MR5RACING.COM
Appreciate 0