11-04-2013, 12:24 PM   #21
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
I meant during a stop, when approached by an officer, it's required in my state. If you see an officer while walking and you're carrying or if you're next to one driving with the windows down, you're under no obligation to disclose it at all. Only when you are approached by an officer.

IMO, under normal circumstances I would say it is probably going to be OK if you didn't disclose it (like if you ran a stop sign and got pulled over).

In a situation like his though, where you're already acting a fool and tension is already high (to some extent), it was a bad move. Not to mention, this guy was obviously looking for trouble (as evidenced by all of his other videos on the same thing).
I didn't watch the video as i'm trying to get some work done between posts.

But yeah, that's what i meant. In FL, if you're pulled over you're not required to disclose unless asked if you have any weapons in the vehicle. If they don't ask, you don't have to tell.

Once they ask, it's your choice, but disclosure is the smart move.